Heat Waves Full Brothers

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmboy

has anyone seen gold glove or wave runner or red bull in person? just going by pictures i think i like gold glove best  O0

Nasc

where can you find pictures of these bulls?

OH Breeder

Red Bull
I can't seem to find the other brothers pictures.

Attachments

• 2Red Bull bro to HW.jpg
    2Red Bull bro to HW.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 182

CAB

Troy Polyock @ least owns part of Golden Grove and I think has a picture up on his sight. I think that Max Fawley also owns a part of both Golden Glove and Wave Runner and I believe that he has pictures of both bulls up on his site.

Throttle

Saw some fallborn Red Bulls at Farrer's, not the bull himself. They weren't impressive, paled in comparison to the Hardline calves in the same pasture. Saw Wave Runner as a yearling and he was built good, just really small. Saw a few nice WR the last 2 years. They might have a little more look than the average HW, but I have only seen maybe a dozen. A guy not that farfrom me sold one around $10K this summer

WFCC

sorry i love heat wave himself but i saw red bull in person and was very disappointed. he broke bad behind the shoulders and wasn't near as thick.

kfacres

OK, here's my question about the HW and his brother thing...  Obviously, none of them are breeding on like HW did, and its certain that HW mother hasn't produced anything close to him yet either....  My question, since no other bulls seem to work, why not put ole HW back on his mother?  Consentrate those genes, and see what will happen....  My thinking- it will either make a great one, or an absolute Good looking steer! eater...  But hey, isn't that the whole goal of club calf producers anyways??  Don't they come out great or terrible, very little in between...

Thoughts to ponder-

DSC

Heard it has been done and they got nothing good.

halbachcattle

We leased Gold Glove this past summer with good breeding results.  He was able to settle all the cows and we are excited to see how the calves look.  I did see several gold glove calves early on this spring and really liked what I saw which lead us to lease the bull. (Much Like Heat Waves))  As far a looks go you wont find a nicer looking mature bull.  He has a lot of thickness and extension as well as a good mover, for a big bull he motored around the pasture and would always hit track.  We will see if he clicked with our cows come this spring.

We leased him from Tracy Claude

Any questions feel free to call me

Phil Halbach

515 571 2615