Heatwave Bull for Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

SKF

Almost 3 yr old Heatwave x Macho bull for sale. He is halter broke and very gentle. My daughter showed him when he was younger and won grand champion bull with him. He is very sound and when he was younger he had great hair. We purchased him from Jeff Paulson in IA. We don't have enough cows for two bulls so one of them needs to go. We also have a 7 yr old Ali son for sale. The ALi son is a reg. purebred maine anjou and he his calving ease. Asking $2000 for each bull. We are located in Florida. The Heatwave bull is the one pictured.

Attachments

• Gator1.jpg
    Gator1.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 78
  • Gator.jpg
    Gator.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 65

kfacres

better than most bulls at this age, especially his half brothers..

maybe the semen dealers should be looking in right here, a proven bull, who is legit once mature..

nice bull though, seriously...

DEF

SKF said:
Almost 3 yr old Heatwave x Macho bull for sale. He is halter broke and very gentle. My daughter showed him when he was younger and won grand champion bull with him. He is very sound and when he was younger he had great hair. We purchased him from Jeff Paulson in IA. We don't have enough cows for two bulls so one of them needs to go. We also have a 7 yr old Ali son for sale. The ALi son is a reg. purebred maine anjou and he his calving ease. Asking $2000 for each bull. We are located in Florida. The Heatwave bull is the one pictured.
    Is he registered  half blood simmy, do you have more pics of the bull , and what about any calf pics?  thanks

SKF

He is horned and no he is not reg. I will post some pics of his calves tomorrow. Thanks!

DEF

how did your daughter show him if he is not registered?  is he a black  baldie

SKF

Here in FL we have a lot of commercial shows that do not require reg. papers. They show by weight instead of age.  He is not a black baldie, he just has a white spot on his head. Some of his calves were baldies. I am going to try and find some calf pics to post so you can see how his first calves looked. As far as TH and PHA he has not been tested but can get him tested if someone was interested in him.

SKF

I did not have any problems with calving. Most of his calves were in the 80lb range and all were born unassisted. I am going to try and get some calf pictures up tonight or by tomorrow. Thanks

Latest posts