Heatwave Calves for Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Downtown Pete

I have seven heatwave calves for sale.  They are mid-march embryo calves out of a Dr. Who/Simmy donor cow.  The cow was bought from Ward Eckloff a few years ago when I worked for him and these calves were bred with the intention of putting them on his sale this fall.  I took a different job and moved back to my hometown though. I am located one hour north of North Platte,Ne (and I-80).  There are four black steers and two black heifers and one red shorthorn heifer.  If interested you can email me at [email protected].  for more information.  I could email pictures if interested, could not get them to upload on this site. Thanks.

Downtown Pete

Got the pics to download the other day and reposted.  You can check them out on page two of the classifieds.  Calves are not  clipped, but are good calves.  The steer in the bottom reminds me alot of one I sold to Caldwell a couple years back that was a real competive steer in Iowa.  Bottom two calves would both make good state fair projects.  Other two are probably more county fair calves.  Heifers are nice. Black heifer would make good market heifer. Shes just as good as my two better steers in my eyes.  If they don't sell I am keeping them to flush when a bull that works on heatwave cows consistently comes around.  Thanks.