Heet Seeker,jbh

Help Support Steer Planet:

CAB

JBH, BCCC had a question about Heet Seeker> I thought that you may be able to help out on this one please.  I doubt that there is anyone that would have quite as much insight into how this bull may breed than yourself. How is availability of semen on HS, and what is the current price please? Thanks JBH. Brent

CAB

Just bringing this one back around to the front page, hoping that JBH will see it and I'm still pretty sure that he may know something about Heat Seeker cattle. Brent

CAB

JBH, are you a fair wheather SP reader? I was hoping that you would chime in on this bull they call Heat Seeker. Brent

CAB

Thanks Zach. I was hoping that it may go on sale to us SP crazies. I pretty sure that JBH could possibly HOOK us up. LOL. Brent

jbh

Hey, sorry bout the disappearance.....good ole stomach flu and trying to get NO BULL Breds pictured.

I'm not sure what the original question was, but if it was about Heat Seeker semen, I'm selling it for $65/unit and it is ALL flush quality. 

I'll try and pay closer attention......I always check this out of an evening while watching tv, but this old mans body been hurtin' cause I've had to do some real work, and YES I'd like some cheese with this wine.

CAB

Old man? What are you talking about? You're getting close. My mid-life body's been telling me these last days that winter's not too far away.
  The actual original question was what does HS work best on by BCCC. Have a good day Brad. Brent