Heifer for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Im selling my market heifer that i showed at my county fair in October she won champion Grand Champion prospect beef. She did not make weight at fair so i wasnt able to but her through the auction she was 30lbs light due to being in heat the week before not wanting to eat and the weather the going up and down. I had a buyer for her but they backed out on me last minute. I paid $2,500 for her and poured $2,000 in feed and supplement into her. I am asking $4,000 or best offer for her. She is my 6th and final project with FFA so i cannot keep her at the school farm for much longer. If i had the space to keep her at my house i would! Shes a sweetheart to put the cherry on top! And has hair for days even in the 115 degree weather here so was fluffy through it all! Her breeding is MAB x Hairy Bear.

I showed her as a market heifer but if you're looking for meat in your fridge or nice heifer to show or breed she would be perfect.

If your not able to buy her but might know someone who would any information would be helpful because my old high school will not let me keep her there much longer!

Thanks so much in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_1673.jpg
    IMG_1673.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot 2015-11-06 at 9.29.29 AM.png
    Screenshot 2015-11-06 at 9.29.29 AM.png
    500.8 KB · Views: 184