Heifer needs a ride

Help Support Steer Planet:

SKF

Is there anyone that can haul a calf from Il to Fl or Ga next month? Thanks!

SSIMMENTALS

This is no help to you, but is the heifer the one in your avatar? I remember seeing her on someones website this past month and thinking that she was really nice. Correct me if Im wrong, but isn't she a Kaboom? We had a steer by him last year and he was a really cool rascal.

SKF

SSIMMENTALS said:
This is no help to you, but is the heifer the one in your avatar? I remember seeing her on someones website this past month and thinking that she was really nice. Correct me if Im wrong, but isn't she a Kaboom? We had a steer by him last year and he was a really cool rascal.

Yes she is on Keller Club Calves website and we bought her from their sale. She is our heifer needing a ride. Yes she is out of Kaboom. How did your Kaboom steer do?

SSIMMENTALS

He did very well for us, he was Champion at our county show and Division champion at the AJCA Roundup last summer. He was on the target for the county's fat show in October, so he was off sized for everything else, but we were very pleased with him. Was a bit shallow gutted till he was a big boy if you wanted to pick on him, but he was really nicely lined w/ good expression and balance. Boy he was a hairy and freaky fronted fellow. I must say I really do miss him. He just was one of those who had IT and knew IT. a real pleasure to lead and show. Best of luck with your heifer, and keep us posted as to how she does.

TJ

Not going to FL or GA, but I might could get it to KY or TN. 

TJ

Also, I may hear of someone hauling something in that direction & I will let you know if I do.

SKF

TJ said:
Also, I may hear of someone hauling something in that direction & I will let you know if I do.

Thanks

Richburg

I am possibly going to the foundation female sale in IL this year so i could give her a ride but you would have to wait until labor day weekend 

Richburg

SKF

Richburg said:
I am possibly going to the foundation female sale in IL this year so i could give her a ride but you would have to wait until labor day weekend 

Richburg

Let me know if your going because that would work great. Thanks!!  Are you going to Perry?

Doc

I will probably be going to Cagwins Labor Day weekend.I can get her to Nashville & that following week is the TN state fair if you know anybody going to be there.

shortdawg

I'm planning on going to the TN State Fair if all is going well here on the farm. I'd be glad to bring her to S. GA if you want to wait that long.

SKF

DOC and Shortdawg-  Thanks, that sound good to me if I can't get her to Fl  then getting her to TN and then Ga works for me!! I will contact everyone whenit gets closer to Labor Day. THANK YOU to everyone who has responded!!!! ;D