Heifer Wanted!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Lola99

Okay, so if you've read my other post you know that I am looking for a registered Charolais heifer. Well, depending on if I find one I'm also looking for other breeds. The same requirements are needed for any heifer available. She needs to be from just weaned to one year old, nice looking (show quality), and I have to see a picture of her. I will take a commercial heifer if she is colorful and within my price range if I cannot find a registered one. I only have two more years in FFA and I want to go to the bigger shows with a registered hiefer.
The breeds I'm looking for are...
Charolais
Red Angus
Maine Anjou
Red Poll
Simmental
Maybe a blue roan shorthorn
I like the colorful breeds, so if she is a solid color I might not take her. But if she is the highest show quality I can find and she falls into my price range I might take her.
Thank you to anyone who puts a post up to help me find a heifer!

P.S. I also noticed that I didn't put my price range up, I can only go from 100 to 1,000 dollars. I might be able to go higher if she is REALLY nice.

amcosgra

Not trying to be mean but you say if it's a solid color calf you probably won't take her but you are seeking charolais, red angus, or red poll heifers and they are all solid color calves. 

Lola99

Cosgray Polled Herefords said:
Not trying to be mean but you say if it's a solid color calf you probably won't take her but you are seeking charolais, red angus, or red poll heifers and they are all solid color calves. 
I realize that, I guess what I was trying to say was that a solid black cow is just dull to me. Everyone in my chapter shows black cows so I like to be different. So they are not solid black heifers, which is what I'm looking for.  :)

qrtzvw

We have a set of heifers that are 8 to 9 months old, weaned, shots, and on feed.  They are all clubby bred and show quality and there are a couple of black baldies in the bunch that might work for you.  Most of these heifers will register as Chi or Maine.

wasc

I have a October smoke heifer that can be reg. as a chi

LSF

We have a couple blue roan heifers this year.  The first one is a January.  She's a Sin City out of a Who Made Who cow.  The second one is a May.  She's a Macho Man out of an Angus cow.  We are located in Illinois. 

Attachments

• Patty 006 small.JPG
    Patty 006 small.JPG
    208.4 KB · Views: 30
  • heifer, Macho Man x Angus small.JPG
    heifer, Macho Man x Angus small.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts