Heifers For Sale-Wisconsin

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bucky

Hi,
We are selling my son's two heifers that we purchased for a 4-H project.  All in the same week, we recently found out that we are losing the farm that we had been renting and my son has to have knee surgery from a sports injury and might not be able to show this summer, depending on his recovery, so we are selling.

Both are open, just cycled, and if not sold in the next 12-14 days, will go to get bred by a Grizz x Juneau angus bull.

1.)  April Dr. Who x Fired Up-  SHOWY, long, stylish, incredible hair

2.) Ultimate Power x Chi-Angus-  Super thick, maternal, big bodied

We are asking $1250 each or $2200 for the pair, which is basically what we paid for them.  We'll take the loss in feed to get them gone.

Thanks for your consideration.                  262-348-6050             

Clubcalfshowgirl

Bucky said:
Hi,
We are selling my son's two heifers that we purchased for a 4-H project.  All in the same week, we recently found out that we are losing the farm that we had been renting and my son has to have knee surgery from a sports injury and might not be able to show this summer, depending on his recovery, so we are selling.

Both are open, just cycled, and if not sold in the next 12-14 days, will go to get bred by a Grizz x Juneau angus bull.

1.)  April Dr. Who x Fired Up-  SHOWY, long, stylish, incredible hair

2.) Ultimate Power x Chi-Angus-  Super thick, maternal, big bodied

We are asking $1250 each or $2200 for the pair, which is basically what we paid for them.  We'll take the loss in feed to get them gone.

Thanks for your consideration.                  262-348-6050               

Can i see pictures??

Latest posts