heifers for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

char

Here are some pics of two heifers that we have for sale.....the first one is a hannibal born 3/13/07....and the second one is a dr. who born 3/28/07 (she has the blaze face).....i have more pics but could not fit them into this post...but i can put a couple more on if you would like....i  also have a video of the in the back pen walking around so that you can see them walking...if you are interested and want to see the video please email me and i can forward it on to you...

Thanks

Char/Xtreme Show Cattle

Attachments

• heifers 002.jpg
    heifers 002.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 373
  • heifers 008.jpg
    heifers 008.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 360

knabe

Here are some pics of two heifers that we have for sale.....the first one is a hannibal born 3/13/07....and the second one is a dr. who born 3/28/07 (she has the blaze face).....i have more pics but could not fit them into this post...but i can put a couple more on if you would like....i  also have a video of the in the back pen walking around so that you can see them walking...if you are interested and want to see the video please email me and i can forward it on to you...

Thanks

Char/Xtreme Show Cattle

Attachments

• heifers 008.jpg
    heifers 008.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 299
  • heifers 002.jpg
    heifers 002.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 290
knabe said:

Thanks

Char/Xtreme Show Cattle
How much do you want for them and do you have any breeding heifers, and where are you located.