Heifers Gone

Help Support Steer Planet:

jamesgang892

Gorgeous... I know some people like to knock on shorthorns, but I my opinion they are simple easy to look at. One could just stare at these two!!!

MYT Farms

Think I got everyone replied to. If you have further questions or are interested and would like to talk about them, just shoot me a PM, email, or just call anytime.
719-330-4280

MYT Farms

Well, I've got all the people PM'd. If I missed you, let me know, and again, contact me at any time and feel free to stop in at Stock Show!

MYT Farms

Bump. Dropped the price on the red heifer to $2750. Either one are going to be great females.

MYT Farms

For those many of you interested in the Augusta Pride female, she's very soon heading into my show barn FOR GOOD. If you really want a great female with all the genetics and potential you could ask for, she's it. The red heifer is still for sale, and would make an excellent junior showing project. I am entertaining reasonable offers on her.
Cade

MYT Farms

The SS Auguata Pride 015 heifer is in the show barn. She'll be seeing a few prospect shows and our county and state fair. Watch for her as a bred at Denver 2012. The red heifer is still available.

MYT Farms

One last go 'round. If she doesn't sell now, she will be for sale again this fall as a bred. She will be bred to a solid Black Angus bull for a plus calf and cleaned up the same way.

Latest posts