Heifers that we're taking to IL Beef Expo...

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

It's almost time to start the show season, so we clipped up the heifers that we will be taking to expo, and we took pictures and share them with our online family  ;D...let me know if they look okay or not..

Rosebud

100_0303.jpg

Isobel (CCC Gold Rush x Visionary Appendix heifer)

100_0302.jpg

TJ

The top heifer looks better than OK...  ;)   Actually, she looks really good & it looks like you did a really good job clipping her.   (clapping)

If you want an extremely nit picky critique... it looks like the hair is a little tight between the hooks & the tailhead,  but that is JMO & it might be the camera angle too.  It is not bad at all & overall, it's a real good job!         

That top heifer is the type that I like!

OH Breeder

I think they both look great Shorty. The black one looks like her hair is harder to work with. Great set of females. let us know how you do.

shortyjock89

Thanks guys!! I think that they look alright myself...

TJ- Yeah, the hair there is a little distorted by the bins in the background, but it could be clipped a little bit better..I'll fix it before I show her.

OH B- The black heifer's hair is MUCH harder to work with than my heifer's.  The thing is though..she has only been washed twice this winter..once last week, and once Saturday.  So, she doesn't look too bad to me for not being worked with too much.

kimbaljd-thanks  ;)

I wish you all could see these heifers in person..they are much better when you can actually see them....I can't wait to get these girls out and into the world lol!!

P.S.- to Common Sense or anyone else that cares...that black heifer is the one that we're going to breed to Gigolo Joe..