Heifers we raised

Help Support Steer Planet:

cattlejunky

Here are some pics of 3 heifers we raised.  They are dirty and need to be reclipped.
#1 is a March Kadabra out of a maine cow
#2 is a March Friction out of a who cow
#3 is a March Broadband out of a FR Magic cow

Attachments

• MarchKadabra.JPG
    MarchKadabra.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 578
  • Kadabrafrontview.JPG
    Kadabrafrontview.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 583
  • frictionsideview2.JPG
    frictionsideview2.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 575
  • broadbandFRmagic.JPG
    broadbandFRmagic.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 574
  • broadbandsideview.JPG
    broadbandsideview.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 568

OH Breeder

I like your kadabara heifer. I am a big fan of his females. He makes them so pretty. They also tend to have ample hair. Nice group of calves.

furinsilex

Good calves like the friction. Friction can throw some good ones that is for sure. Just wondering how you like your broadbands? we used 5 straws of him last year on some 3/4 blood maine cows just cause of his pedigree only got 1 calf, she is decent at best. Just wondering if anyone had an opinion who has more experiece with this bull

cattlejunky

furinsilex said:
Good calves like the friction. Friction can throw some good ones that is for sure. Just wondering how you like your broadbands? we used 5 straws of him last year on some 3/4 blood maine cows just cause of his pedigree only got 1 calf, she is decent at best. Just wondering if anyone had an opinion who has more experiece with this bull

This is our first broadband calf.  The heifer is a lot better in person than the pic.  She is super hairy and long.  She has alot of her mothers attributes. 
The friction is also better in person.  Sorry, I can't tell you much about his calves.  I know we have a calf due this spring by him.