Heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

3HFarms

My sister and brother did the calf scramble at the Stampede this week and my brother caught a calf and my sister got the sportsmanship award so she gets a heifer too. They get $1000 each from the stampede and we would be willing to put a little more with that but we would like to get a clubby bred heifer (preferebly red or anything with some color). Let me know if you or anyone you know has anything that would work!  :) This would get our clubby herd started

cattlepimp

Im located in Caldwell, on the boise river! We do have some clubby heifers if you would like to come check them out. U can look at my profile and PM me or email me to get more info.

cowboybecoachin

We are a long way from Idaho (Central Texas) but have several Red Angus available now, and possibly some red Maines this Sept. I also have a friend who manages one of the largest and best Hereford Ranches, and they have show heifers available.

beefy

i am located in central utah and at the end of october will have 70 to 80 heifers to choose from. will have red maine low % to pb. shorthorn cross and chi's .      <cowboy>