Hello from South America

Help Support Steer Planet:

stumpy

I have been at the Palarmo show in Argentina for three days. The cool weather is great. I am having a great time and clipping a lot of cattle. The cattle are small and very fat. I wish i could bring a couple of head home, some are very high quality. I have been looking at the planet and it is nice to have a little bit of home along with me.

shortyjock89

So, stumpy, you gonna get any pics of the cattle down there? From what I've seen, their top heifers can definitely run with ours, but I haven't seen any Argentinian cattle in person of course.

Jill

Heat index here today is 108 and humid, so you aren't missing much.  Do you have cattle there or are you just there to work?

oakbar

Hey Stumpy don't get into any trouble down there or if you do make sure you give us all the details on SP!!

Have a great trip!!

Lucky7

Watch for the big pane glass windows in front of buildings.  Put my name in the hat for next year

stumpy

I wore a sweatshirt and vest all day today. I am having a great time and we are getting a lot of cattle clipped. We don`t have any cattle of ours down here but maybe someday! I am working for an outfit that has 40+ head here so I am maried to the chute for most of the day. I still have time to look around and enjoy that a lot. It is my second year here so I get to see even more than last year. I will try to post pictures after I get home. Take care all.