Hello - New Here

Help Support Steer Planet:

dori36

Hello.  I'm a Lowline breeder from Michigan.  TJ has mentioned my cattle now and then.  I "stumbled" on this site today while searching for something else.  Happy to see good cattle conversation!  I have just posted a couple of classifieds - one for a terrific bull calf and one for embryos.  Check 'em out!
Dori, Genesis Livestock, Michigan

TJ

dori36 said:
pigguy said:
(welcome)

Thanks!javascript:void(0);

Hi Dori!  (welcome)

Dori's got some nice gentics both fullblood Lowline & Lowline crosses bred up from her real good Angus cows.  Pretty intelligent cattle person, too! 

Show Heifer

Welcome to our world Dori!
We enjoy exchanging ideas, and giving each other a hard time, so be prepared!!! ;D

DL

(welcome) (welcome)
Been to your website - as I recall you are in Williamston? Webberville? heck east of Lansing ?? I think I saw your cattle on exhibit at the MI Beef Expo (where a Limmie bull was behaving very badly in your display). We have a good time but we are opinionated!

dori36

"Been to your website - as I recall you are in Williamston? Webberville? heck east of Lansing ?? I think I saw your cattle on exhibit at the MI Beef Expo (where a Limmie bull was behaving very badly in your display). We have a good time but we are opinionated!"

Yes, I'm east of E. Lansing.  I've never put any cattle on display at the MI Beef Expo, but friends of mine did and I helped them hand out some "stuff".  I also paid half of the booth fee to help promote the Lowlines.  That Limmie wasn't "in" our display intentionally -  he just didn't want to stay on his own side!  Guess he liked those little cows!  Opinionated?  I wrote the book on it so I guess I'll fit right in!

Gypsy

dori36 said:
"Been to your website - as I recall you are in Williamston? Webberville? heck east of Lansing ?? I think I saw your cattle on exhibit at the MI Beef Expo (where a Limmie bull was behaving very badly in your display). We have a good time but we are opinionated!"

Yes, I'm east of E. Lansing.  I've never put any cattle on display at the MI Beef Expo, but friends of mine did and I helped them hand out some "stuff".  I also paid half of the booth fee to help promote the Lowlines.  That Limmie wasn't "in" our display intentionally -  he just didn't want to stay on his own side!  Guess he liked those little cows!  Opinionated?  I wrote the book on it so I guess I'll fit right in!

Welcome Dori-

You couldn't have written the book on "Opinionated", at least you won't get the credit around here, maybe a chapter or two.  (lol)  We love opinionated here!  Welcome.

dori36

Welcome Dori-

You couldn't have written the book on "Opinionated", at least you won't get the credit around here, maybe a chapter or two.  (lol)  We love opinionated here!  Welcome.
[/quote]

Thanks to you and everyone who has welcomed me! 

justme

Glad your aboard!  We've learned alot in the past couple months about lowlines!  Glad to have another aboard!

Latest posts