help me find a procuct Please

Help Support Steer Planet:

frostback

Does any one know who makes FULL TANK?  Hubby has asked me to find out about it but cant find much. Any body that has used it please also reply if you like it and if it is worth it. Also any one know of dealers? Thanks in advance.

dori36

frostback said:
Does any one know who makes FULL TANK?  Hubby has asked me to find out about it but cant find much. Any body that has used it please also reply if you like it and if it is worth it. Also any one know of dealers? Thanks in advance.

Are you talking about the rainwater storage tank?  If so, go to www.fulltank.com.au.  Looks like an Aussie product.  I Googled it and found it.

frostback

Thanks for your time but what I am looking for is a feed additive for show calves. It has been talked about before on here but did not give me much help in finding a dealer or info about the product itself.

KDSC

Sunglo feeds make it, if you pm your zip code i can find a dealer close to you. I really like the full tank, its only 13 bucks for a 50lb ag compared to 8 bucks for a 40lb bag of beet pulp. say you have a cup of bbet pulp you only have to have 1/3 cup to equal th eamount of beet pulp. all it is, is pelleted beet pulp.

red

I looked at it at Louisville. Looked more like hay/silage than anything else. Lots of people swear by it. Does Kent Feeds also make it?

Red

showsteerdlux

I had the reference tag to it somewhere but right now I can't seem to find anything(room is in a major mess). If I remember correctly it is only carried by Sunglo as they have it as a registered name or something to that effect. Our feed dealer swears by this product and says that it is the best thing in the world to feed if you are trying to hold a calf or give them something to fill the gut. I looked on the Kent website and all I could see that would compare would possibly be the winning fill product.

ROAD WARRIOR

red said:
I looked at it at Louisville. Looked more like hay/silage than anything else. Lots of people swear by it. Does Kent Feeds also make it?

Red
Full tank is a pelleted product from Sunglo feeds. Kent makes a product that is a bagged chopped hay mixture, not a pelleted form. I really like the full tank product.

KDSC

fulltank.jpg

i will get a picture of someof it before to long. when you soak the full tank, all it looks like is mush.

kanshow

The cattle will actually eat Full Tank readiliy without having to doctor it up either.  It smells like licorice.   

KDSC - Where are you getting your Full Tank?    We are dealers and last summer $13 might have been a reasonable price  but since they've raised prices, we can't even get it in here for 13.00. 

Jill

You know it amazes me the difference in feed prices in different parts of the country, you wouldn't think there would be that much fluctuation.

kanshow

Jil - it sure does.. and let me tell you.. Trucking was a killer on feed this summer.  Now I shudder to think what the higher grain prices will do to it.    They raised the price to dealers by a little over $2/bag this fall.    I'm just hoping it doesn't go up again.
  I'm guessing he is picking it up in Hesston.. or at some Akey plant up north.   

KDSC

OK here is a picture of some full tank, I even put the full tank on a sunglo receipt that I had just gotten ;D

100_0588.jpg