Help With Mating Decision

Help Support Steer Planet:

mego

It is getting time to flush one of my Angus donors, so any help would be much appreciated. I am going to flush her to a PB Simmi and have compiled the list below of choices. The cow is a Bon View New Design 1407 out of a Traveler 044 x EXT cow. She is really massive, easy fleshing, big boned and big footed for an Angus, is really sound. She just really needs to be flushed to something that will give that knockout look from the side. Check out the choices and see what y'all think.                                                                                                                               

Meyer 734
STF Dominance
Steel Force
Fat Butt
Excalibur
Dream Catcher

frostback

Dont think you can go wrong with any of those choices but if you are looking to sell the daughters to purebred guys you should know that they shy away from Meyer. He is horned and has too much colour. Now the offspring from your mating will only throw face colour but thier offspring could have socks and such show up. If you are looking to sell to clubby people that mating is a great choice.

LN

I don't think you could go wrong with any of those choices either. I learn towards Steel Force and Dominance. I think Dream Catcher would be ok too. The Fat Butt and Excalibur bulls are newer on the block and haven't seen much progeny out of them or they're too young to have any.