help!

Help Support Steer Planet:

showsister

i just got a Sulivans Neck Sweat for christmas and my heifer seems to keep takeing it off! i nee advise on how to keep it on got any ideas????

Simmgal

You could tie her up while she has it on and give her some hay to eat so she has something to do. I had to do that with one of mine one year. Good Luck! (thumbsup)

showsister

Thanks!I really wanted to just let her loose.while she has it on cause I let her wear it at night,but mantel that's the problem....

Shadow Hill Farm

Simmgal said:
You could tie her up while she has it on and give her some hay to eat so she has something to do. I had to do that with one of mine one year. Good Luck! (thumbsup)

On top of what Simmgal added if you have a small paddock or barn area try to keep her in there. That's what I did with mine and it worked. I gave them hay and feed as well so they wouldn't get bored and water of course. Check your buckle too. It may seem tight to you but not on the calf. Hope this helps! Good Luck!  ;D

Shadow Hill Farm

Shadow Hill Farm said:
Simmgal said:

On top of what Simmgal added if you have a small paddock or barn area try to keep her in there. That's what I did with mine and it worked. I gave them hay and feed as well so they wouldn't get bored and water of course. Check your buckle too. It may seem tight to you but not on the calf. Hope this helps! Good Luck!  ;D

Just one more thing too. I did put another calf in the paddock with mine just so she had company. It helped.