Hereford bull, cow/calf pairs for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

bhcattle

I have a 9 yr old Legend 10J son bull for sale.  He's very gentle, easy to be around.  He's dark colored with pigment around his eyes.   The only reason we are selling him is because we've kept too many of his daughters as replacements.  $2500.   
Here are 4 pictures of his daughters.  (1st picture)

Due to lack of pasture this year, we need to sell a few cow/calf pairs, bred heifers and bred or open cows.  Registered Hereford and some crossbred.  $1500-$2500.  

PM me for additional information or call 765-490-1942.

Attachments

• bullsm.JPG
    bullsm.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 50

bhcattle

Update:

Pic 1: Witch Dr X Carmel colored cow (not papered)- bred to 1/2 blood simmy/chi bull.  Cow born in 2008.  Due to calve in april.  
Pic 2: Crossbred cow X hereford bull (not papered)- has a March heifer calf on her now pic 3.  Cow born in 2008.
Pic 4:  Registered hereford cow, due this year.  Cow born in 2008
Located in Indiana.

Attachments

• wdheifersm.JPG
    wdheifersm.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 53
  • pg2sm.JPG
    pg2sm.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 44
  • pg2 calfsm.JPG
    pg2 calfsm.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 824sm.JPG
    824sm.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 48

KCK

So, do you enjoy your 10J cattle? We used him a ton b/c we own him, but I never hear others thoughts on him. I know that was a long, long time ago, as you have a nine-year-old son of his! My how time flies:) I like those daughters you pictured. They should all be pretty even tempered, right? He was amazingly gentle but his sister kept my hands full the summer I showed her.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane for me today. I sure do have great memories of showing that bull!

bhcattle

Yeah we've enjoyed having him and his daughters around.  The daughters have done well in the show ring for us.  They have great personalities too!  :)  Which is probably why most of them are still around!

KCK

He was almost a human being at our house! Funniest thing about him was his love for my little counsin that I could never figure out. Well, I caught her one day with the big plastic garden rake up on the top of his pen. She would scratch his whole back with it and he would stand there as long as she would! Years later, he still knows her and will respond to seeing her! And that is why I love Herefords! Loyalty and disposition! Glad you had showring success with them. My family did too, which is always encouraging. PM me the prices as I would love to start my own herd in Oklahoma soon.

Latest posts