Herefordfootball passes away

Help Support Steer Planet:

jalebe

Christopher P Cummings, 18, of Union Mills Indiana lost his battle with cancer yesterday June 29th. Please keep his family in your prayers.

wsc

Are thought's and prayers are with the family, the WSC crew is sorry for your loss.. (angel)

FutureBreeder2013

FutureBreeder herefordfootball + Thanks for the karma. I thought I should give a little back. In topic June 02, 2010, 03:49:42 PM

He was the last person Ive given karma to in the last few weeks

DiamondS

OMG, I think my heart just sank like the titanic.  What a great kid and he never even let on he was sick.  My sincerest condolences to his family..... I hope you find comfort in what a great young man he was.  (angel)

loveRedcows

DiamondS said:
OMG, I think my heart just sank like the titanic.  What a great kid and he never even let on he was sick.  My sincerest condolences to his family..... I hope you find comfort in what a great young man he was.   (angel)

Well said.  I will miss his posting.

TYD

I HATE CANCER :'( he seemed like a really great person that was taken way to early by a horrible disease sorry we never got the pleasure to meet him and our prayers are with his family and friends even though that could never comfort the pain they are feeling

SEA

Horrible news.  I knew he had been battleing cancer and had many surgeries.  I met him once this spring with Jim B at an ABS Breeders meeting.  My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.  Such a terrible loss of a youg kids life by cancer.

forbes family farms

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. I hate cancer its a really bad diesase its taken many peoples lives and some are family members or great friends.

beefy08

God rest his soul. My prayers go out to his family. I hate caner a whole bunch. It took my Grandma six months ago. To herefordfootball's family, "I am so sorry for your loss. From what I have read on this site, he was a good kid. I really wish I knew him myself."

STCC

Such terrible news!  I knew he was looking forward to Jr Nationals this coming week!  Many thoughts and prayers go out to his family in this difficult time.  He will be missed my many!

olsun

My prayers go out to the family. This forum has lost a very exceptional young man. I will miss him.  Earl