Herefords For Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

amcosgra

We have many April/May Show Steers, Feb-May Show Heifers/Replacement Heifers, Bred Heifers and Bred Cows for sale.  They are all registered Herefords bred by us.  We've raised Herefords since 1949 and would love to show you the herd.  Calves are out of our herd sires by Remitall Online 122L, CS Boomer 29F, LaGrand Reload 80P ET, and AA PRF Wideload.  We are located around Monticello, IN.  Pedigree's and specific pictures and prices are available just PM me.  Here are a couple pictures of some of the calves that represent the group.

Attachments

• 047.JPG
    047.JPG
    339.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 060.JPG
    060.JPG
    388.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 067.JPG
    067.JPG
    298.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 070.JPG
    070.JPG
    315.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 064.JPG
    064.JPG
    258.7 KB · Views: 52

amcosgra

We will be preg checking all the cows and bred heifers next tuesday.  The cows were exposed to our herd sires.  One is a Remitall Online 122L X Star Airwave son who is a 3/4 brother to the KILE Reserve Supreme Champion bull AA Airline 972 ET, he is also a full brother to three heifers who were class winners at Denver in 2007, and he's a maternal half brother to AA Powerload who sired the Reserve Supreme Heifer at Junior National's and the Supreme Heifer at the KILE as well as many class and division winners.  The other cows were exposed to a LaGrand Reload 80P ET X SDF 007 bull, a CS Boomer 29F X JR Runner bull, and a AA PRF Wideload X Remitall Embracer 8E bull.  The heifers were all exposed to our newest herd sire a Harvie Dan T-Bone 196T X Remitall Online 122L son that we expect big things from.  The heifers range from February-June and they are our best and biggest set of bred heifers yet.  PM me for specific pedigrees and more pictures as well as prices.

We also have 2 two year old bulls for sale.  AMC Victory 6 a Wideload Embracer X AA TSF Victor 654 son out of a 13 year old dam who raised our heaviest calf this year and AMC Whole Lotta Boom 12 a AA Boomer 444 whose a half brother to AA PRF Wideload X Remitall Embracer 8E who is the dam to our herd sire Wideload Embracer.  Both bulls were leased this spring and ran with about 30 cows each and came back in good condition and are now on our winter feed program.  PM me for price and more information. 

amcosgra

Still have some great steers for sale, but better move fast, in two weeks whatever is not sold is going to the feedlot!  These steers are small and green now but they have unlimited potential and will be perfect for late July-August fairs and a perfect August State Fair Steer!  Here is another example of the steers for sale!

Attachments

• 057.JPG
    057.JPG
    274.9 KB · Views: 51

CPL

Do you have a picture of the T-bone son mentioned above?

amcosgra

I do not have a pic of him, currently he is being leased 3 hours away so I won't be able to get one until January.  He is long, super deep bodied, big boned, stout bull.  We are really excited about his future.

amcosgra

Thanks for all the interest.  We have sold the first heifer pictured and the third calf pictured.  We still have some great ones left that will make some great cows and show heifers as well as one steer who will flat out show if put with the right family.  He is an early June but with the right feeding program would be an awesome State Fair steer, great hair, big boned, with a square hip.  <beer>