here's where the jury matters, not the lawyers

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

http://www.dailymail.com/story/News/2007081043/Man-says-hold-the-cheese-claims-McDonalds-didnt-sues-for-10-million/?shouldhavegonetoburgerking

one amp of cunia says he get something.  every dollar spent on this case, costs you.

i smell a wendy's finger.

cowz

knabe said:
http://www.dailymail.com/story/News/2007081043/Man-says-hold-the-cheese-claims-McDonalds-didnt-sues-for-10-million/?shouldhavegonetoburgerking

one amp of cunia says he get something.  every dollar spent on this case, costs you.

i smell a wendy's finger.

Someone with such allergic sensitivies should not be eating processed food.    :)))    Did he also snarf down a chocolate sundae with all the allergy producing nuts on it?  Take a number behind the lady who sued McD's for making her too fat.  The caloric count for 2 quarter pounders for lunch is....??

Show Heifer

How pathetic.....and to think a judge actually let this lawsuit go forward....really, pathetic!

Telos

This is called working the system... and Mr. Jackson, next time check the cheese out on your next burger and stop wasting our money! I'm starting to get an allergic reaction just thinking about it. Where's the benedryl.

jason

Thats a joke, ever since the hot coffee lawsuit, people try to push it more and more.

It costs all of us more it the long run and further ties up our justice system

Malinda

I smell more than one rat here.

He was 'moments from death' and his emergency room bill was only $700. You can't pee in a cup in the ER for less than $700.

If he was 'moments from death' why did they drive him to the ER instead of calling 911?

If he was 'moments from death' why did they 'immediately' call McDonalds?

Real convenient that they were in another city in a 'darkened room'.

How couragous of the mother and friend to have 'risked their own lives rushing Jeromy to the hospital'.

Don't know if I am more concered about Jeromy's gene pool or the attorney's gene pool. I feel confident that the gene pool of bovines is better protected.

Cut or clamp?

Malinda

stick

This is about as bad as the judge who sued the dry cleaners for losing his pants. (He lost the case by the way, and now may even lose his seat for this and other reasons.)

farmboy

what really ticks me is people who go to court against the cigarette companys, because it gave them cancer. It says right on the label about getting cancer and birth deffects and stuff...

garybob

farmboy said:
what really ticks me is people who go to court against the cigarette companys, because it gave them cancer. It says right on the label about getting cancer and birth deffects and stuff...
LOL!! I remember, Dr. John W. Goodwin, an AgEcon Professor, once say, during the height of the "Tobacco Settlement" Litigation, " I am a Smoker. That means, if I put the filter to my lips, light the other end, and Inhale, I waive all rights to Bitch, Whine, Piss, Moan, or recieve any other form of compensation, either monetary or emotional." You had to know him. He was a character.