Hey Doc - Gizmo cow and heifer twins

Help Support Steer Planet:

Doc

DL

She is out of my favorite old big red and white Maine cow who was a Strutt son out of Smithbilt - RB8W grand daughter - Violet was her 2nd to the last calf, I had to euthanize her last at 15 - her last calf is a Flyboy heifer - the Gizmo cow is bred to Buffalo Creek Hobo 1961 (Red Angus) - will ultrasound in 30 days - her first calf was a Hobo heifer that I kept - I really like the Hobo calves - he seems to work well on my Maine and Shortie females

DL

Hobo bull calf (BD 12/31/10) out of a Maine heifer (Money Man daughter)

Attachments

• X17 small.jpg
    X17 small.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 193

DL

mark tenenbaum said:
Sure like to see a Free For All out of that red cow-shes really cool looking-a great maternal cow thats THICK  O0

Mark are you talking about the red cow with the bull calf (btw she ain't his mother)  :eek:

Telos

Nice calves DL. Always like to see someone doing things a little different with the genetics. Really like the Hobo calf with his genetic twist.

DL

Telos said:
Nice calves DL. Always like to see someone doing things a little different with the genetics. Really like the Hobo calf with his genetic twist.

thanks Telos - I am pretty pleased with this years calf crop

doc - I posted a picture of the twins grand dam (twins mothers mother  :eek: :eek:) under pasture pics (got myself confused OMG) as well as her first calf and the old cows last heifer calf (wow that was confusing)

DL

thanks - I think she is really cool too - I'll try to get a picture of the bulls dam. The red cow next to the bull is a Leachman Heavenly 8141 out of a R&W Topper (Witch Doctor X Calberta Money Train) Maine cow