hey i just joined today, how can i upload some pics

Help Support Steer Planet:

qbcattle

hey everyone im kolten thigpen and a texas boy! thought there was some pretty good stuff on this site...how do i get started on uploading some pics?

TJ

When you post, click additional options (it's right below where you type) & then look below it for "Attach:".  After you've attached the pics, just hit post. 

TJ

mrs sawboss

Make sure you have Windows "toys" to resize the pictures before you post them.  You can google "Windows toys" and you should find the microsoft site to download this.  Once you have it downloaded,  you just go into your "my pictures"  right click the picture and resize it to the smallest size available.  If you don't do this before you download them to steer planet, your picture will be enormous and unviewable for the most part.  Hope this helps!

dori36

mrs sawboss said:
Make sure you have Windows "toys" to resize the pictures before you post them.  You can google "Windows toys" and you should find the microsoft site to download this.  Once you have it downloaded,  you just go into your "my pictures"  right click the picture and resize it to the smallest size available.  If you don't do this before you download them to steer planet, your picture will be enormous and unviewable for the most part.  Hope this helps!

Doesn't the site "automatically" resize now?  In any event, if you're not using a PC, you can resize in Iphoto or Preview real easily with a Mac, too.  If you're doing it yourself, try to keep the pic around 660 pixels wide for a good fit and a clear view.

farmboy

the site does resize but it still uploads as the original size, so it will take ages for a huge pic to upload even on DSL

austin

Welcome aboard, texas boy!  Now, shouldn't them longhorns been in the national championship? ;D

qbcattle

hell yeah they shoulda been in it! lol even though i dont really like them, im transferring to A&M (clapping)