Hey Jill!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Steered

I heard from some of my good friends that "senior" member Jill was looking for some names for heifers that start with a "T".
How about "Tango Dancer"  or "Tango Girl"?  Keep that glow about you as you prepare for the fair!

Ag Man

Dig the Tango's idea!!! Inside joke from EKs

What are you all taking to the JoCo fair?

Jill

4 heifers and 1 pig.  We had decided to do only cattle this year and 2 days before pig weigh in our steer got his head caught in a fence and died of chute shock, so we now have a pig too.  What is everyone else taking? 
I think we found the perfect Tango heifer, red neck, white heifer, that is one of those special names that is reserved for only the best.

red

How about Tap Dancer or Tiny Dancer (Elton John's song)
Although I feel there is a good story behind Tango!

Red (clapping)

AAOK

Tang  It was good enough to go to the Moon.  Anybody on here old enough to remember 1969?

red

Tang
Had to be some of the nastiest stuff ever! Could you very get it completely dissolved?

(clapping) Red

AAOK

red said:
Tang
Had to be some of the nastiest stuff ever! Could you very get it completely dissolved?

(clapping) Red

Hey!!  I Love the stuff.  I like it better than REAL juice.  Probably lived in this heat too long.

justme

Jill, I heard from a source you've put in a resume at Tangos (lol)  Just kidding, I was dared to do it!

Jill

You know those girls make really good money, but that line of work was just never up my alley, that and I wasn't really built for that line of work anyway.

garybob

shortdawg said:
Start you a " TIA " cow family. Means Aunt in Spanish.
Learn your Spanish from seasonal workers? In the midst of all this immigration reform debacle in DC, I must say, that, I have more respect for the folks willing to come here and work, than for the folks in washington, whom, have never worked a day in their life. Gracias, Amigos!

Jill

Steered said:
I heard from some of my good friends that "senior" member Jill was looking for some names for heifers that start with a "T".
How about "Tango Dancer"  or "Tango Girl"?  Keep that glow about you as you prepare for the fair!
You know there are really good comedians all over the world looking for work and I have a 5 year old that thinks he is Larry the Cable Guy, and a water man that wasted his very 1st post on steer planet to rip the "senior" member, and now Justme chimes in with her 2 cents, what is this world coming to.  The next thing you know you'll be suggesting we start raising Herefords :-*
You'll be happy to know we found the perfect Tango Girl, and you should know that just the very thought of the County Fair is enough to knock the glow right out of anyone.  Happy thought right back to each of you, and have a great afternoon.

knabe

quote from garybob
Learn your Spanish from seasonal workers? In the midst of all this immigration reform debacle in DC, I must say, that, I have more respect for the folks willing to come here and work, than for the folks in washington, whom, have never worked a day in their life. Gracias, Amigos!

black markets for labor and work on your house (ted stevens from alaska who had his residence searched by irs and fbi) do nothing but decrease wages, increase contempt for rules, dissolve the concept of rules, and in the end, countries.  rules are rules. 

In 1866, Senator Jacob Howard wrote, "This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families or ambassadors, or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons." Senator Howard wrote the addition phrase specifically because he wanted to make it clear that the simple accident of birth in the US is not sufficient to justify citizenship.         

citizenship is not based on respect or feelings, but a concept of equal access under the law and prosecution for violators, including ted stevens, jefferson in louisian, reid in nevada for his shady shenanigans in land deals and water rights, feinstein and channeling billions in defense contract to her husbands company, and illegal entry, all worthy of prosecution.  the equal protection clause guarantees that laws, once written, wil be enforced regardless of our respect, and of course eliminating them through legislation, rather than neglect or arbitray political expediency or conversion to populism or communism.  we are a republic, not a democracy.

i agree with you garybob, i have little respect for those in washington.

Jill

Oh I knew where that had come from, steered thought I was upset by it, I was just joking, it didn't bother me at all.  Like I told him, some of those girls make 500 a night, not bad just for dancin!

justme

lol glad I didn't upset ya!  I wouldn't make anything except getting paid to get off the stage lol (lol) 

Steered

Jill,
I need to find the picture of your niece on the halter of a Hereford.  Maybe you could use it for advertising for your new endeavor!!! ;D
I think that I am going to start a Polled Longhorn herd.