Hey Red......

Help Support Steer Planet:

deep

I don't watch basketball too much.  I'm still having withdrawals over football being over !!!  Was it the men's team or women's that got beat?  They played Ohio State, right?

justme

Ohio state men won last night (clapping)GO BUCKS!  Got so lucky...down by 17 and came back right at the end to win  it.  They better wake up or they won't get past the next round

shortyjock89

Just a fun fact, Ohio State's head coach (Thad Matta) is from my home town(Hoopeston, IL).  He graduated with my dad. And his father sometimes substitutes my PE class. Just somethin I like to share with people haha (lol)

red

Wow, Shortie! Great triva, thanks!
Yep, Deep it was men's basketball. Sorry still no football for you yet!

Red

deep

Red,  Ya got thinking just a tiny bit about basketball.  Vanderbilt (just down the road in Nashville) and Georgetown are on the tube now.  Close game, good game. (dog)

red

See, Deep there is life after football!
Have you been watching NASCAR? The nephews are real into that here. The one is getting married today & they are going to take in a race on their honeymoon.
As DL can tell you, hockey is still in full swing.
I like college games much better than the pros. Same for basketball & football.

Red (dog)

deep

Oh gosh yes...... I'm a Nascar fan !!  Tony Stewart and Dale, Jr. are my drivers.  Bristol, TN race is tomorrow and I can't wait.  I'm too much of a "redneck" not to love the races !!  :D   
Have a good day!

(dog)

red

deep said:
Oh gosh yes...... I'm a Nascar fan !!  Tony Stewart and Dale, Jr. are my drivers.  Bristol, TN race is tomorrow and I can't wait.  I'm too much of a "redneck" not to love the races !!  :D   
Have a good day!

(dog)

Oh, you & the boys would get along great! Those are their drivers too. They do a fantasy race thing each week. Gets pretty competitive & funny. The older ladies that were in it beat the boys because they didn't follow a favorite each week. A lot of good natured ribbing.

Red  (pop)

red

Sorry Deep- we seem to be beating up on TN teams!

(clapping)

Buckeye in the final 4!!!

Red

red

red said:
Sorry Deep- we seem to be beating up on TN teams!

(clapping)

Buckeye in the final 4!!!

Red

I just realized why we did in the TN teams! my red heifer has been in TN all last week waiting for a ride to TX! Maybe she put the hex on the teams there!!!!

(clapping) (cow)

Red