Hi Everybody!

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShortyJ13

Hi Guys!
Well, I'm new to the sight so I'll introduce myself.... I'm in Jr.High and I've been showing livestock for about 6 years now but, I've just started showing cattle this year, & IM HOOKED... I love it! I'm really hoping to get some pointers, especially on breeding since I'm just now starting. I'm showing shorthorns...as of now a blue roan appendix heifer. I've read some articles on this sight before and I'm really looking forward to learning more!

DL

ShortyJ13 said:
Hi Guys!
Well, I'm new to the sight so I'll introduce myself.... I'm in Jr.High and I've been showing livestock for about 6 years now but, I've just started showing cattle this year, & IM HOOKED... I love it! I'm really hoping to get some pointers, especially on breeding since I'm just now starting. I'm showing shorthorns...as of now a blue roan appendix heifer. I've read some articles on this sight before and I'm really looking forward to learning more!

Welcome SJ13 - we are a pretty good bunch (a titch wierd perhaps at times) but good folks! It helps to be a Buffalo Sabres hockey fan!
  (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (welcome) SJ13!! ;D ;D ;D

cattlechick

Hey there SJ13, this is a great board, you have picked a good one. Good luck this show season!

farmboy

I'VE BEEN IN THE MIX FOR FOUR YEARS..STARTED WITH A LAMB AND A SHORTY HEIFER.TAGGED EM' IN TOGETHER WHEN THEY TAGGED HEIFERS. THEY ASKED WHICH ONE TO TAG! :D THE OLD LAMB JUST HAD TO GO ALONG WITH HIS WOMEN. (lol)

red

(welcome) ShortyJ13

Good luck, keep a song in you heart, your calves treated right & yourself honest & you'll do just great!
Anything we can ever help you out w/ , just let us know!

Red (cow)