High % sim bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

LostFarmer

I honestly don't know if sexed is available on Fat Butt or not.  A simmi breeder friend leased him as a baby one spring.  Fat Butt covered 20-25 in a pasture and did well.  The calves I saw were early this spring out of that mating.  Most were from first calf heifers from the same bull so it was not a great test mating.  As in the heifers were all uniform you would expect a uniform set of calves from a bull.  Either way they were a great set of calves.  One of the heifers was shipped to Mississippi and won there and in Louisiana.  Rumor has it she was at the NAILE and won her class.  My friend passed up a stake in the bull and he ended up being co-owned with Willie Morris.  There are at least 3 bull calves that are full siblings to Fat Butt from a later flush.  Fat Butt was the own calf.  Hope that helps you out.  LF

Sparty-On

Contact Trans Ova or Willie Morris for availability.  I was told $100 for a 2mL straw of sexed.

CAB

Has anyone cked out Bakenhus' 3/4 SM bull named Rock Solid? He's a Meyer734 X Rodrock Ms. BLK Bear 31N,(full sib to Chopper's dam). He looks like one to watch.