Hilbert Show Steers

Help Support Steer Planet:

KDW

I was wondering what anyone else thinks about the set of cattle for sale at Hilbert's
I was there this weekend, and thought that was the deepest quality set of cattle I have seen all season.
I thought the Sanders cattle were an awesome set of cattle from one producer, it looked like Monopoly really clicked there.
I also thought he had some of the best market heifer prospects I have seen this year.

allaboutwho02

Thanks for the props. One more day of bidding. Bids close at 6 pm on monday Oct 15th. This is one of my best if not the best sets yet. Please take time if you can and make it on the last day. Well worth the trip.

shortyjock89

We went this last week and really enjoyed looking at the cattle. I thought there were a few steers in particular that could be awfully tough in the coming year.  Wish we could have come a little earlier in the day, it was getting dark and the cattle were ready for bed.

allaboutwho02

Well the sale was a success. I do have few really nice calves left. And a couple new ones coming in. Please give me a call and watch my website for details. www.hilbertshowsteers.com
There are also 5 head listed on the for sale page here on steerplanet classifieds.
Thanks,
David Bradford