Hired Man and Vanilla Ice

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmboy

i can say with confidence that Hired man is not throwing the shoulders and is puttin an awesome front end on the calves while being some thick suckers.

i got the chance to look over some 1 month - 2 month old calves today. the best calf was a hired man out of a plane old looking cow. a million dollar front end and bone for days with a big top and bone. the second best was a vanilla ice. a cool yellow blaze face. plenty of pipe and a big stout hip. we will see but if he turns out good, might end up with him. the third best was another hired man. thick thick thick thick, did i say thick? not quite the neck of the first calf but definitely has style while being real world quality. 4th best was a heatwave heifer. really stylish and had some bone. neck was awesome, but she was a heatwave so.... also saw my first i am legend. he wasn't clipped but he looked like a good steer calf. there was another sun seeker there who would give any of the other calves a run for there money. sorry to disappoint but no pics. its kinda rude to take pics of someone else s calves and post them on the net. if any one is interested, you can PM and i will tell you where these calves are at and you can see for your self.

shortdawg

I have two VI calves and they both are pretty good out of plain old reg. Angus cows.

farwest

I think vanilla ice is real consistent. They won't be real goose fronted or ectremely square hipped , but good valves

AML

What does anyone think Hired Man will do to based on the cow size -- downsize, no effect or add more length/height?? I have a Mainetainer Habanero sired cow that I flushed to Ali and the calves have been very consistent, and many times champions. Only problem is they need to be up one frame score and a little longer bodied. Any suggestions?

ROMAX

AML said:
What does anyone think Hired Man will do to based on the cow size -- downsize, no effect or add more length/height?? I have a Mainetainer Habanero sired cow that I flushed to Ali and the calves have been very consistent, and many times champions. Only pup one frame score and a little longer bodied. Any suggestions?
roto be blem is they need
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                HANNIBAL

Show Steaks

AML said:
What does anyone think Hired Man will do to based on the cow size -- downsize, no effect or add more length/height?? I have a Mainetainer Habanero sired cow that I flushed to Ali and the calves have been very consistent, and many times champions. Only problem is they need to be up one frame score and a little longer bodied. Any suggestions?

Hired man will do that