Hockey night in Canada

Help Support Steer Planet:

DL

Well the hockey season starts Friday - so shortdawg start cheering for the SABRES (Go Sabres!) - should be a good year - Pittsburgh promises to be very hot and of course the Sabres are exceptional despite losing both co-captains to the elusive dollar and multi year contract - we have one of the best goalies in the NHL (Ryan Miller) - there are some pretty well matched teams and it should be great fun so lets drop the puck!

ps for you non aficionados - Hockey Night in Canada was what they said on TV before the game (I also think it was the name of the show JIT?)

red

I'm not too sure how the Blue Jackets will do this year. Can't be much worse than last year. Do think we beat the Sabres in preseason.

Red

sawboss

In Texas we have the saying "We went to a fight, and a hockey game broke out".  I know very little about the sport, but they must be warriors to endure the beating they take.  Heck they even give you a club to fight with.

DL

red said:
I'm not too sure how the Blue Jackets will do this year. Can't be much worse than last year. Do think we beat the Sabres in preseason.

Red

Should be interesting - BJs won one (4-1), Sabres won one in a shoot out (3-2)  - funny they only played each other once last year and this year twice in preseason- go figure ;D GO SABRES!!