Hockey

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

DL- what's going on w/ the world? The Blue Jackets beat the quackers! Thought I saw the Sabres lost.
Wow, maybe this is Columbus' year. Ha, ha!

Red

DL

Good for the BJs - quack! Remember Columbus did discover America :)
Sabres looked great first period and then sort of didn't quite skate - they always seem to have trouble with the Islanders so we will see how they do tonight - I believe that there are only 2 starting US goalies and they are with the Sabres (Miller for E Lansing) and DiPetrio of the Islanders - I don't remember the exact numbers but DiPietro got the longest and biggest contract ever - like 14 years and 90 million dollars - now there is job security!

red

wow! That's some contract! Gee, talk about job security.
I'll cross my fingers & toes for both teams. Also need to put some good thoughts together for the buckeyes. They play their first real team tonight.

Red

DL

Sabres looked great tonight 6-0 vs Atlanta. Special teams (a problem over the past few yrs) were awesome. Seems they are getting used to their 2 former captains jumping ship ;D I look forward to a fun season.

shortdawg I think your cheering helped!

Poor Bills lost to Dallas in the last second by 1 point - despite 2 interceptions for touchdowns and a 103 yd kick off return - great game - would sure have like to win!
;)