Hogs for a late fair or Louisville PICS ADDED!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowmanQ

Does anyone know of anyone looking for some really good hogs for a later fair (sept. or oct.) or NAILE? My girl friend has some awesome pigs for sale. One litter was born April 11 and out of War Hog from Shipleys, and she has 2 barrows left. The other litter was born April 22 out of Vapor from Shipleys and she has 9 left, I believe 5 barrows and 4 gilts. These pigs are outstanding and must go now!!! There are also some in the younger litter that would make great breeding gilts.Located in central Ohio, 30 mintues from state fairgrounds. Can get pics if needed, but they are a must see!!!Hurry up before the younger ones get bigger and the prices go up.

ShowmanQ

They are priced from $150-$250. Prices are based on current quality not sex. That is why i say hurry, because the younger batch is starting to bloom <party>

ShowmanQ

WOW!!! Baby pigs do not cooperate for pictures ;)

Attachments

• pigs 001.jpg
    pigs 001.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 381
  • pigs 002.jpg
    pigs 002.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 392
  • pigs 005.jpg
    pigs 005.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 400
  • pigs 012.jpg
    pigs 012.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 379
  • pigs 017.jpg
    pigs 017.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 384

txshowlamb

believe me theyre babies by the time they hit shpw theyll be 280 pounds and up

ShowmanQ

Oh Red, you are truly a cattlewoman ;)  They were born April 11th and April 22nd and weigh approximately 45-90 lbs. They were bred for our October fair where they can only weigh 270 max. These are awesome babies thusfar, and would love to get them in the hands of some kids who are looking to compete. Some out of the younger litter should work quite nicely for Louisville NAILE. Would love to have someone from "the Planet" compete with a couple of these. Several would also make good breeding gilts.

justme

My six year old is a hog man (this year lol) and he said OH MOM!  I need me one of those....said sorry about your luck little man! lol (lol)

Really nice set of hogs!

ShowmanQ

The dams are both purebred Yorks. The younger litter is out of a second litter sow, and the older litter is out of a first litter gilt (out of Iceberg maybe???) They are my girlfriends hogs so I cant say for sure.

ShowmanQ

i am sure i could...i will ask....would you be at all interested in looking at them...they have to go soon

angusboy1

idk if im intersted i jsut bought a cow i already have 4 gilts and when is do in like two weeks first time so im sleepin in the barn just incase but ill talk it over with my folks and get baack two u

txshowlamb

how many are left and if you could get the info on the gilt (mother) boar(father) that will help

ShowmanQ

there are 11 left, girlfriend may keep on to show in Louisville but not sure yet, so they are all up for grabs at this point. unfortunately since both mothers were purchased as market hogs there is no info on their breeding, however both boars can be seen on Shipley's web site