Holiday Classic?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

prices all over the place. There were several I really liked. Don't have the catalog to tell what. I thought the young heifers were very small. questioned a 2006 heifer bred to Ali. she was very small in stature. All in all a good sale. Thanks to those that said "hi" to Woody & I. I do wish there was a smoother flow between the internet orders & the bids right there. Hubby said the internet went down several times.

Red

mlk32

I enjoyed the sale, cattle and the company (Woody and his handler, Red)  and  there were a couple of good buys.  Thought the embryo prices were down slightly over my recollections of past years.  Also thought there were fewer cattle in the 5k to 10 k range but that again is not scientific, just prior recollections. Glad to pass on prices if interested.

Doc

mlk32 said:
I enjoyed the sale, cattle and the company (Woody and his handler, Red)  and  there were a couple of good buys.  Thought the embryo prices were down slightly over my recollections of past years.  Also thought there were fewer cattle in the 5k to 10 k range but that again is not scientific, just prior recollections. Glad to pass on prices if interested.
I'd like to know what 34,35,36,37 brought & what you thought of them? Thanks in advance! :)

red

Jill- I think he sold for $1200. Don't hold me to it though. He wore a SuperMan's cape.

Red

johnmetzger

The donkey's sold for $2800.00 each. Each came with a bottle of booze tied around there necks.