Holiday Fupahs!

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

OK I'm the queen of clutzes.  Can anyone top me?  Today I made this wonderful Pumpking praline pie....looked awesome smelt better.  I go from the linoleum to the edge of the carpet and trip pie fles.  Still hot (I was taking it to cool on a wire rack) that pie smacks the ground and explodes.  I am still finding pie in places I didn't think possible (mainly on walls and in my hair).  LOL  Only me trust me....I wanted to cry, but now its hilarious thinking about it.

Time to share everyone!!! O0

red

Oh my gosh!  Woody would be in 7th heaven! My sister-in-law was ovver & he was in the dishwasher. The look on her face!!
Poor Gidget!

ROAD WARRIOR

How about this one - Showing up at your mothers house for Christmas supper when everyone else showed up for Christmas dinner (12:00 noon). A definate lack of communication - Mom was a little disgruntled.

Cowboy

Here's one for all us Northern Folks -- who have snow to deal with.

Couple nights ago, the boy and I were asked if we would like some freshly killed ducks -- the wild kind -- from a good friend. Seeing how I didn't want to sound ungratefull -- I accepted the offer. Ah well ------

Got the truck started and headed out to town -- 26 miles. Out here -- we don't have traffic per say -- but we DO have lots of DEER -- BIG deer. Half way to town we hit rush our (Dark) for deer and all but ruined ones day ! He was so close to hitting us and we him -- that as he turned to run, he wiped his snotty nose on my left drivers door! Too close I'd say!

We got to town and  found the guy no problem -- he promptly started tossing half frozen wild dead ducks into the back of the pickup -- I said WHOOOOOO -- enough already.

After thanking the guy with a Wall-mart kind of smile on my face -- we headed back toward home. On the way -- we both thought of some needy family that could use the protien -- so we took a detour. Drove in thier drive way -- it was slick - and - bang no one home. No where to turn around so I backed it out again, all is well. 10 feet from  hitting pavement - truck suddenly slide sideways - did a 90 degree turn and was pointing SW at a 45 degree angle UP HILL in the ditch. One tire off the ground no less. OK -- ah hah -- back to the child hood driving days when we used to take the SCENIC tour on purpose ! hehehe

Needless to say -- 4 wheel drive is highly over rated when only 3 are on the ground -- sooooooo -- 45 minutes later - with several chapters newly written in the now famous dictionary -- we had borrowed a couple spades, dug a hole big enough for a cow to fit -- used at least 20 dollars worth of gas -- completely relandscaped his front yard AND -- we were on our way home.

Cost of the adventure?? Several hours of frustration, possibly 10 gallons of fuel, a year or two off the life of the 97 Chevy pickup -- PLUS -- we still had the darn ducks we didn't want in the first place. Those ducks are worth about 20 bucks apiece about now -- and as of today -- they were officially donated to the coyote pack --who will soon be paying us back with predator hunting pleasures!

What a weekend --- see --- even this dumb Cowboy is - at times - a challenged individual!!! Go ahead every one -- have a good laugh on 'ole Terry  -- I deserve it!!! Bah Humbug - as it were!!! hehehehehehehe

Memories come in all shapes and sizes and values -- THIS ONE>>>    Priceless!

Good Day

Terry

Diamond

Oh yea, I can top that one,

2 or 3 winters ago, im heading into my high school. I take a step on the side walk, walk a few feet and woop, I fell flat on my butt. I slowly stand back up just to go flying once again.

cattlejunky

Justme.  My Aunt did a pie thing at Thanksgiving.  She loves sugar cream pies.  She decided to make one to take to Thanksgiving.  She bakes it in the oven and it comes out perfect.  She sets it on top of the stove to cool.  In the mean time she gets a phone call, while she is on the phone she smells something burning.  She goes to the stove and she had left a burner on and the pie was setting on the burner.  She brought the pie to our gathering and everyone at the filling out and left the black crust.  It was so funny.  The funnier thing is she does stuff like this all the time.  We have the best stories. 
About five years ago my husband decided to make oyster dressing.  He stayed up until 2am mixing it all about and puts it in the oven.  I wake up and he is asleep in the recliner and the oven buzzer is going off.  Not sure how long it had been going off, but the oyster dressing was burnt.  I felt so bad for him.

farmboy

so last year me n my dad went coon huntin christmas eve.... we went deep into wayne national for you ohio folks and it started raining, its about 33 degrees, not snowing, but raining. Holdin on to a dog thats like 100 pounds and strong as an ox isnt any fun in the mud and water when its freezin an such. make things worse, we got lost right  :( trusty old dad had forgotten the compass... so as we walk on a 4 wheeeler trail that could go for a couple m iles, my light goes dead, yay  ;D were goin, one light, me the dog and dad and we get to the top of a hill and look, no lights for miles, to get an idea of how wild this particular forrest is, its bigffot country lol or so you would think. luckily at the bottom of the hill we saw through the trees a street light, go down, and turns out we parked about 300 yds from where that light was.. but we had to go through somebodys barn to get to the road, and these people, at 3 in the morning, are up having a party, and we turned off the lights and snuck out to the road. Im glad we didnt get shot...

got home as the sun was comin up on christmas day  ;D