Honor show feed

Help Support Steer Planet:

brs5

what are your opinions on Honor?Ii have heard mixed reviews and i am considering it for next year?

pds

We fed it this year and up till now iit did everything we needed but twith 2 weeks till the fair he stopped eating it and we changed him to a homemade ration and he took right off again. I'm not sure why but he will not touch it we even tried to skip a feeding and get him hungry and tried differant lot numbers of feed but he would not touch it. but based on this and because of the price we are currently looking at other options and keep using the champion drive and power fuel because i think that the topdresses have probly made more of the differance than the feed

Moezmom

We have been feeding it and have been very happy with the results so far.  Our steers lick the bottom of the pan clean!  I agree with the others, for the money their Power Fuel is wonderful and I have heard the same about Champ Drive.

Simmgal

I love it! I have fed it for about 4 years to my small show string and have had about 20 Grands, Reserves and Supremes after feeding it. I have tried many other feeds, but this one has given me more proven winners than all the others combined! I greatly recommend it, and my cattle love it and clean it up. I have heard that it can mess with a heifer's reproductive tract, but I have not encountered any problems with it yet.  <rock>

Sassy2899

I believe it all depends on the animal with this feed.  I had a steer that ate the crap out of it them about a month till fair he quit eating it.  I also had a heifer that would bloat all the time when she ate it.  All of the other calves I have had on it do great. 

Latest posts