HooDoo

Help Support Steer Planet:

vet tech

Can you buy HooDoo semen anywhere??? How much does it cost?? I have seen so many great females and wanted to try some.
thanks in advance

cowz

(welcome)

Which Hoo Doo?  Hoo Doo Crook is from Mid Continent Farms.

Yellow Jacket is a clubby bull out of HooDoo. 

I think Camp Cooley has some Hoo Doo genetics that they market.

chambero

Hoo Doo is a ranch in Montana and Wyoming that raises Charolais.  There are lots of HooDoo bulls out there.  The HooDoo females you hear about aren't sired by any one particular bull.  I think there was a Charolais bull promoted under the name HooDoo that did come from there, but when you see HooDoo female it doesn't mean its out of him specifically.  Just those bloodlines.  There is semen available on a very good bull from there called HooDoo Prince.  There are several others.  All of the promoted ones are pretty good I think.

cowz

The HOODoo Ranch was a closed herd for decades.  Yes, there are a few different options out there.  I would call Camp Cooley and see if you could get semen from their Hoo Doo line.  Word on the streets was that they purchased some of the best females that the HooDoo Ranch ever produced or let go.

vet tech

chambero said:
Hoo Doo is a ranch in Montana and Wyoming that raises Charolais.  There are lots of HooDoo bulls out there.  The HooDoo females you hear about aren't sired by any one particular bull.  I think there was a Charolais bull promoted under the name HooDoo that did come from there, but when you see HooDoo female it doesn't mean its out of him specifically.  Just those bloodlines.  There is semen available on a very good bull from there called HooDoo Prince.  There are several others.  All of the promoted ones are pretty good I think.
oh ok, that makes sense...thanks for all your inputes :)

CJC

CAMP COOLEY IS  HAVING A COMPLETE DISPERSION SALE ON THERE ANGUS, BRANGUS, AND CHAROLAIS. GO TO CAMP COOLEYS WEB SITE CAMPCOOLEY.COM

SWMO

What do you think the dispersal is really about?  Inability to host spring sales as indicated or do you think other factors are in play?

They are dispersing quite a few cows that are Hoodoo on both sides.

justme

Mid Continent and Feichtner farms did have a bull called HooDoo.  He was a charolais.  I'm not a charolais person, but that was one heck of a bull.  I'd either call Mid Continent or John Feitchner.  John is located in Willard, Ohio.

todugu

Hoodoo considered a magic of ancient time know also as folk magic many people try to learn it in old villages. Churchman and other people show bad https://topamericanwriters.com/college-paper-org-review/ about this type of any magic and its disadvantages on people.