Hoosier Beef Congress

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmboy531

has anyone been to the hoosier beef congress if you have could you tell me how it is ;D

CPL

I've never been, but I know a few who have. I'd say they have a pretty good show/sales. I'm going to try and make it down there a day or two this year and maybe watch some of the Hereford Sale.

red

I went years ago & I thought it was on the small side. But that was over 10 years ago so am sure a lot has changed.

Red

red

I still get their beef magazine. The enrty fee is $75 for the show & they charge $10 for showmanship, which I found strange. You have to have a premise permit ID number. Also you have to be Indiania Beef members. Plus they charge a parking fee. Sounds like a very expensive show!

Red

cattlejunky

We have been the last 2 years.  We think it is a good show.  there will be 1400-1500 head there.  compettition is tough! The sale cattle show is on Friday and the Sale is Saturday morning.  other cattle shows start Saturday afternoon. There are alot of activites for the kids.  judging, photo, poster, fitting, and showmanship contest.  Entry fee covers your bedding and chute.  If you want to tie out you have to get there Wednesday and rope a place off. I recommend the show.