horrible night

Help Support Steer Planet:

frostback

Well I had a interesting night, I know its not cattle but not controversial either. I went to bed a little early after the Rockies got off to a bad start in the World Series. I was just kinda lying there then hubby came to bed an fell asleep right away. I continued to toss and turn so as to not bother him I went to the couch about 11. At midnight I got a awful back ache. That lasted for 2 hours with no relief and nothing helping. At 2 I went to the hospital and told them I thought I had Kidney Stones AGAIN. I got a cat scan and sure enough there was one in there. For those of you that have not had them they are right up there in the pain department as having kids. The good thing is they sent me home after finding out for sure that was the problem and finding out the size, and I passed it as soon as I got home. I feel very tired after only a hour or two of sleep but good none the less.

jason

That's too bad, hope you get to feeling better.

I had a bad day on Monday, oil cooler line on my truck cracked open and I ended up tearing up the bearings in the lower end.  At this point, it looks like it will be cheaper to get a new truck than to rebuild.

red

wow Frostback, that is terrible. Take it easy & drink plenty of fluids!

Red

cowz

Hope you are feeling better!  At least it is over for now.....We need to drill you a deeper well to get the calcium out of your water kiddo!  Take care of yourself!