Horseshoe Creek's "Frozen in Time" Embryo and Flush sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

justintime

Our online embryo and flush sale ends tonight at 9 PM CST. The sale offering can be viewed at www.edjeauctions.com. If you are interested in bidding in this sale you must register and apply for a bidder number.  There are lots of quite unique genetic packages available at very reasonable prices. Also remember that we offer one of the best guarentees in the business of a minimum prregnancy rate of 50% at 70 days following implantation if an experiened embryo technician is used. We also offer delivery assistance of up to $50.per embryo to a central US location, or any other country and free shipment within Canada.  Right now we have bidders registered from 10 states, 5 provinces and New Zealand, Australia, Scotand and England.

justintime

I would like to thank everyone for making our online embryo sale that ended last night one of the best we have had. We had over 3000 hits on the sale site, and over 1600 hits on our website in the past few days. We also had the largest number of bidder numbers issued, in the four sales so far. They came from coast to coast in Canada and USA along with Australia, Scotland, England and New Zealand. 

One thing I have always found a bit strange is that in our past two sales, I have sold more embryos after the sale than I have in it. Usually it has been to people who registered for the sale, butr occasionally it has been to someone who just watched the sale. It appears that the same thing may be happening again this year, as I have already priced embryos to 3 people since the sale ended. One of these people is interested in over 20 embryos.

Not only was the sale good in it's own right, but it has been a great marketing and promotional tool. Also thanks to all the great SP members that took the time to look at the sale offering even if they do not raise Shorthorns and for their notes wishing us " good luck with the sale".  They were much appreciated.