Houston stock show and rodeo canceled???

Help Support Steer Planet:

mark tenenbaum

YOU ARE RIGHT THERE MEDIUM RARE-We dont really know how many Chinese lives were "sacrificed" for this occurance to be: incubated, recognized, and "controlled " that quickly by China -A country with a magnanomous population..All of a sudden it "GOES AWAY" China becomes the premiere economy on the world-and saves the day by offering masks and "serums" to Countrys which will work to thier advantage. How soon everybody forgets the US and China were in a trade war as of 1.5 months ago. And whuts up in RUSSIA? Absolutely NO news of the effects of Carona O0

764wdchev

mark tenenbaum said:
YOU ARE RIGHT THERE MEDIUM RARE-We dont really know how many Chinese lives were "sacrificed" for this occurance to be: incubated, recognized, and "controlled " that quickly by China -A country with a magnanomous population..All of a sudden it "GOES AWAY" China becomes the premiere economy on the world-and saves the day by offering masks and "serums" to Countrys which will work to thier advantage. How soon everybody forgets the US and China were in a trade war as of 1.5 months ago. And whuts up in RUSSIA? Absolutely NO news of the effects of Carona O0

As for Russsia, I have some contacts there. I reached out to them last week. Russia is living life like normal. When China first reported in January, Russia shut down their borders, and shut down the flights from China. They have recorded some positive cases, but they were at the Moscow airport, and quarantined immediately. I was told that if I was to visit right now, I would be held in quarantine for 14 days before I could go anywhere. So for Russians, it is business as usual, I was sent pictures of packed restaurants, and busy streets. When Russia says to take care of their own, they mean it, and to He** with the rest of the world.

Steve123

Here is what can happen when people feel empowered to take action. Great stuff.

https://abc13.com/society/bryan-ranch-holds-livestock-show-after-rodeo-cancellation/6008480/

Latest posts