Houston weather report

Help Support Steer Planet:

steermomintx

Ok fellow planeters I will be packing for the Houston Stock Show this weekend, I have 3 kids to pack for, last year it was really warm.  Can someone that lives in the Houston area give me a weather report for  next week??

Thanks in advance!!

SlickTxMaine

It is predicted to be fairly warm  Up into the 70's during the day, and 50's- 60's during the night.  Possibility of rain (we're praying) starting Sunday thru Wednesday.  Good luck!

shortyjock89

steermomintx said:
Ok fellow planeters I will be packing for the Houston Stock Show this weekend, I have 3 kids to pack for, last year it was really warm.  Can someone that lives in the Houston area give me a weather report for  next week??

Thanks in advance!!

Whoo...was it ever warm!  I think it got up to 85 or so.  Heck, it's 55 degrees in ILLINOIS right now.  I can't believe it.  The heifers would get hot if we didnt have them under fans.

Simmymom1

<party>  Good Luck to my good friend Steermomintx at Houston.  I hope you and your family bring home the BIG bucks....you deserve it and so does your son!!  Lisa

steermomintx

Thanks guys!!  We live around the San Antonio area and we have been in the high 80's crazy weather.  We are praying for that rain also next week.   (angel) (angel) (angel)

Also thanks for the luck we will need it!!

steermomintx

Simmymom1 said:
  <party>  Good Luck to my good friend Steermomintx at Houston.  I hope you and your family bring home the BIG bucks....you deserve it and so does your son!!  Lisa

Thanks its always good to know I have you rooting for us!!  Good luck to you with your heifer!!