How about some "Global Warming" this morning !!

Help Support Steer Planet:

bruiser

Where is Al Gore at when we need him ?? just happened to look at the thermometer yesterday on my way to town- 53 degrees. This morning a brisk 19 , after 50 mph wind all nite long.

RyanChandler

bruiser said:
Where is Al Gore at when we need him ?? just happened to look at the thermometer yesterday on my way to town- 53 degrees. This morning a brisk 19 , after 50 mph wind all nite long.

We set a record high for December 20th here in Dallas yesterday.

Okotoks

Meanwhile back in Calgary it's minus 18 C or zero F and supposed to stay like that or colder through Christmas. We are even colder than Regina and Winnipeg.............. :eek:
Of course it's -33C ( -27F) in Yellowknife so lets just hope that stays up there.

ZNT

-XBAR- said:
bruiser said:

We set a record high for December 20th here in Dallas yesterday.
Yep, Wednesday, it was 80 degrees in DFW, then the front rolled in and 50's for Thursday, but we have been right back in the upper 60's yesterday and today.  This has been the warmest November and December that I have ever seen here in North Texas.  We do have a chance of snow on Christmas, which is ALWAYS a really big deal around here in DFW.  Like I told someone earlier this week, despite the unseasonally warm temps we have had this fall, the calves have been hairing up nicely.  Says a lot for how much effect the length of day has on hair growth, rather than just temperature.  Though I saw some of the bulls on Facebook that Trausch's are taking to Denver, and we don't have any hair on our bulls like that.  No snow on the ground either though.  ;D

Okotoks

bruiser said:
Just heard that 2 women froze to death in their car when they got stuck in the median. This happened north of us about 100 miles. Apparently the car ran out of gas.
That's even unusual up here. They must have gone out without winter clothing, very sad.
We are -11F or -24C this morning and still colder than Regina, Edmonton and Winnipeg...... I don't like it :(

This would be a nightmare, Hopefully they get electricity soon.
Thousands still without power in storm-hit Quebec, Ontario

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/12/23/montreal-power-outages-montreal.html

AAOK

I'm ready for Winter!  Been in Bentonville, AR today, temp over 70f. Here I sit at nearly  9pm, and its 54F. Rediculus!

AAOK

Oklahoma weather!  Planning on 6 - 8 inches of Snow later today, and a low of 15F tonight. Gotta Love these quick changes!

Okotoks

We are minus 26 C or minus 15F this morning, time for a chinook.

upthecreek

I just came in from chores.  -21C here right now and it feels like -30 with the wind chill.  It is quite refreshing to step outside for some fresh air in between feasts today!!!

Latest posts