How bout those Sabres?

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

Just sayin, they looked pretty good last night dominating Detroit last night 6-2.  I know its early, but what are the hockey fans on here thinking?

shortyjock89

Oh, and I forgot to add....how bout them BLACKHAWKS?!?  Wow that comeback was something else too!

dagrate1s

eh, Detroit always starts slow it seems like. Plus, they are still shifting lines to make up for the Franzen loss for a while and adding a few other major free agents into the Detroit line-up. Babcock will have them clicking before too long.

The sabres do, however, look promising.

DL

GO SABRES! They sure outplayed and out shot the (Dead) Wings. In fact they have out shot all teams they have played - they sure look super! Go Sabres!

HCCHSS

Time will tell but if i remember correctly they have been starting off pretty good the past couple of years, but they do have the young guns doing really well so far. As for beating Detroit, not that big of a deal, i mean the red wings should just be called the Pavel Datsyuk show, they really dont have a team, just a bunch of good players that don't work well together that well.

DL

BFLO fans are forever hopeful and upbeat - one day it will be our turn ;)

worthabit

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Oh, and I forgot to add....how bout them BLACKHAWKS?!?  Wow that comeback was something else too!
[/quote

Being a Calgary fan, that one really hurt! We are still one of the tops in the league though <beer> Didn't know any of you Americans cared about hockey!]

DL

great game hockey - back in the day I even got red to watch some Wink in fact I lost a bunch of cookies to her when the BJs beat the Sabres

yeah, great job by the Blackhawks too - hoping for a fabulous season

DL

Hey OFS - how about those Sabres?? 6-3 over the Islanders - could this be the year :eek: :eek:

BTW different sport - GO Hawkeyes - could this be the year??

shortyjock89

DL said:
Hey OFS - how about those Sabres?? 6-3 over the Islanders - could this be the year :eek: :eek:

Didn't get to watch the game, but SportsCenter covered it well!  I think they could go pretty far!

DL

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
DL said:

Didn't get to watch the game, but SportsCenter covered it well!  I think they could go pretty far!

Didn't look so hot last night - but Miller was not in goal - they don't play well for Lalime ----we do however remain hopeful! And how about those Bills - beat their arch rivals the Jets - I'll bet Ralph Wilson the original and still owner (somewhere in his 90s) was smiling big - with what they do to him he has to have a strong heart  ;)

DL

HEY OFS - they still look good - playing great and winning - how about those Sabres? (could this be the year?)

Blackhawks look good too - they are my favorite western conference team - sorry to hear about Toews ...