hows my clipping?

Help Support Steer Planet:

nosejob8807

I haven't clipped in about 2 years so I thougth I was a little rusty haha but I had clipped up my bull calf today, wanted to know what others though of the clip job. What else should I do? I did a whole body clip on him, well I say that but I didn't do his legs or his head. The pictures lighting is kinda off, i tried messing with the lighting of it on the computer anddddd it's a little better but not much. anyways tell me what you think!

Attachments

• bullcalf4.jpg
    bullcalf4.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 199

Titangurl

Not bad for two years!  I would try to Blend in his tail head a little more and take the top of his shoulder down a notch to blend in his top but not bad at all hopefully you take this as constructive criticism and aren't offend!

Bulldaddy

I think you did great considering it has been two years since you have clipped. You will just get better the more you stay at it.

feeder duck

Keep clipping and watch the better fitters in your area and you will get better day by day. I am by no means a pro at pictures, but try to keep the sun at your back when picturing with lesser value cameras. It does not matter what others think as long as you are happy and still showin. Kepp up the hard work.

Jeff