hunting animals for meat

Help Support Steer Planet:

cwbyup62

Let you all decide how much you want to laugh about this one.....

Attachments

• hunting animals.jpg
    hunting animals.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 179
  • hunting animals.jpg
    hunting animals.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 195

cwbyup62

Found it on a friends Facebook photo page, sometimes people amaze me with their lack of knowledge of the livestock industry.  Thought this one capped it off...... :eek:

Diamond

omg this just makes me cry, I guess no child left behind missed its mark if people are this stupid....sigh

farmboy

i was thinking more of the likes that someone who hunts who is tired with all the anti bull**** put this in the paper to show how ignorant a lot of those people are.

Deaves Show Cattle

Genesis 1:26

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt] 26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

knabe

progressives understand that by eliminating god, every moral can be unwound and that in their mind, the absolute moral authority is suicide.

of course, those in a leadership role don't believe it, but use it to control everyone and perpetuate the hoax.

just remember, hillary clinton last year won the margeret sanger award.  margeret sanger was the principle person who started planned parenthood and used it as a platform to abort black babies and other undesirables to create a utopian society.  that there is an award honoring this woman is akin, to me at least, of a hitler humanitarian award.

Show Heifer

I do not doubt for a second that the author of that "article" was serious.
When I went to college, I had several "city slickers" who basically animal and tree huggers. One night they spouted off they didn't need farmers OR their food. So right then and there, I made them a bet they couldn't go 24 hours without using something that agriculture created.  The bet ended 30 seconds later when one of them raised their beer and said "I will take you up on that."  An educational sermon followed and when they left, I honestly think they were truly appreciative of farmers and all that they produced!
(Yes, I did point out that the lady had a leather purse, and the guy not only had leather tennis shoes, but played football! (DUH!!)

knabe

kfacres said:
i saw this one too the other day...

fits the bill of people who think chocolate milk comes from brown cows! 

and the same people who will choose dependence over freedom every time.