Huricane Dolly

Help Support Steer Planet:

steermomintx

Is there anybody on steer planet in the path of this huricane.  I am in south central Texas and I am just hoping to get some rain from it, but not sure if we will or not.

kanshow

Keeping all those who might be in the path in my prayers...    It looked like it could get a little scary later today.

txshowlamb

Iam also in TX and we may also be in the path we have already got a little rain and it is looking nasty.

steermomintx

txshowlamb said:
Iam also in TX and we may also be in the path we have already got a little rain and it is looking nasty.
I am just north of San Antonio, where are you??  We have not had any rain yet but I sure am hoping that we get some!!!

txshowlamb

(lol) Iam in San Antonio it sure is looking nasty are way it had rained a little today and more on the way  (clapping) I am sure it will hit you to.

steermomintx

Simmymom1 I know you are in Texas around the Houston area.  Are you having any bad weather?? :)

Simmymom1

steermomintx said:
Simmymom1 I know you are in Texas around the Houston area.  Are you having any bad weather?? :)

:)  Thank you so much for thinking of me!!  We have gotten some heavy rain that we have really needed, but that has been about all of the "action" that we have gotten.  We had a few wind gusts this morning, but other than our scaredy cat Red Heeler male hiding on the porch like a little baby nothing bad has happened.  Thankfully the storm went further west than us, I feel bad for the people around Padre Island and the Mexican border, my prayers are with them!! 

kphil09

Fairly steady, but light showers throughout the day down here for us folks in Southeast Texas near Baumont..

Good to catch up on the rain for some grass.

Been through 3 hurricanes down here myself that I can recall since I'm just 17, and I know how rough they can get. Hope everyone stays safe.

STX

We have been getting some really nice rain throughout the night and this morning but I think the heavy rains are to come when Dolly gets to the Laredo area. Im between SA and Laredo.

steermomintx

We are finally getting some very much needed rain!!!!!! <party> <party> <party>

Although they said a tornado touched down in downtown San Antonio.  txshowlamb have you heard anything or seen any news reports??

Stay safe everyone!!!

txshowlamb

OH YA news reports interrupting everything cant watch a dang thing its looking nasty thundering and raion still  hasnt stopped we are under tornado watch and yes it did already hit dowtown torn up pretty bad and just watching news well its on every channel iam going to miss flipper lol.... they had a press conference and another tornado is spotted and they are evacuating some who already got hit they have shelters set up at the alamo dome I believe sorry i have to hurry and type before i loose power so excuse the grammar etc also roads are closed too