Husker Harvest Days

Help Support Steer Planet:

shorthorngirl2010

just wondering how many people made the trip to Grand Island for Husker Harvest Days and how many stopped by the Angus Association tent.  Had a lot of quality in there this year (clapping)

dcbehle

I was there on Tuesday. I went through the Angus tent a couple of times and there was a heifer that caught my eye. Triangle J Ranch had a nice set of SimmiAngus bull calves featured just west of the Angus tent. My son purchased another club calf from them this year and they had some outstanding calves. However, they had a handful of very nice ones that no one bid on. If you are looking for a calf, go to trianglejranch.com.

While there was alot to see, nothing new really caught my eye. I wish I would have had more time to look.

shorthorngirl2010

i will agree, the simmi set was nice as well... i feel that everybody that had cattle up there this year should be commended, all the breeds were represented very well!! (clapping)  the only reason i mentioned angus in particular is because i seen a bull up there i was REALLY interested in by the name of Bear Mtn. Octane, who's going to and will sell at the NWSS this January.