I-80 not producing

Help Support Steer Planet:

SUL1

I just call to order some I 80 semen from Rei and they told me they can't get it but wasn't sure why does anyone know if he isn't producing anymore.    Thanks

shortii

I ordered 5 units from a distributor last march. Then when I used my first unit I started hearing that some of his semen was bad, so I called the distributor I bought the semen from, the guy that I talked to pretty much got on the defensive side and talked to me like I was an idiot. So I really have no idea what to do.

Boot Jack Bulls

shortii said:
I ordered 5 units from a distributor last march. Then when I used my first unit I started hearing that some of his semen was bad, so I called the distributor I bought the semen from, the guy that I talked to pretty much got on the defensive side and talked to me like I was an idiot. So I really have no idea what to do.
If you are really worried, your best bet is to bite the bullet and have a straw tested. What is I-80 priced at right now anyway?

CAB

Call either Lautner Farms or Top Sires to get the current price and availability. As far as REI not having it, it could be that they are selling it through themselves only so that they won't have to give a commission to the distributors. The last time that I priced it was late this spring and it was $35 @ both of the owners.

bluffcountrycattle

I bought some I-80 from Cattle Visions this spring...bred one heifer, got one pregnancy!  Can't expect more than that...  ;D

cpubarn

bluffcountrycattle said:
I bought some I-80 from Cattle Visions this spring...bred one heifer, got one pregnancy!  Can't expect more than that...   ;D

We expect picture come spring...

Mark (argue)