I cant find any shows!

Help Support Steer Planet:

katie_k

im a new commer to the show world but i cant seem to find any shows january and beyond for this year.  i dont think we will be ready to go to the badger kickoff classic.  oh and im in WI im wiling to drive a little ways into MN but usually not out of state. help! thanks so much

taylor tay

Hey Shorthorn Girl, after yesterday I think that we will be ready for the big shows, well Cash and Tank, but Destiny will need more time!

BABYTEX

Shorthorn girl, I just sent you a pm but was also wondering if you are going to Minnesota Beef Expo?  We will be arriving on Friday morning some time and if you are there we could hook up.  We will have lights up hopefully and will have a Maine heifer, shorthorn heifer, prospect market heifer, and prospect steer.  We are from Richville, MN. 

Shebet21

Keep in mind that if you're in Wisconsin, taking cattle to Minnesota to show is a huge hassle. The TB testing and quarantine requirements to bring them back into Wisconsin after the show will cost you. You have to get an import permit from Wisconsin,  the test cost plus a  60-90 day quarantine which means you can't take them off the farm during that time. Wisconsin refuses to recognize Minnesota's split accredidation so you're stuck with the whole state as being not TB free.

katie_k

BABYTEX said:
Shorthorn girl, I just sent you a pm but was also wondering if you are going to Minnesota Beef Expo?  We will be arriving on Friday morning some time and if you are there we could hook up.  We will have lights up hopefully and will have a Maine heifer, shorthorn heifer, prospect market heifer, and prospect steer.  We are from Richville, MN. 

im definatly thinking of going to the MN beef expo, im working on talking one of my parents to driving me up there for one day to watch the show and see how things work.

katie_k

now going to the MN beef expo! woohoo just going for sunday though. i hope we get there early enough to see some fitting

katie_k

thanks! im hoping to have fun and get to learn alot. i think it could be a good opertunity to get some good info